10-Hour OSHA 29 CFR 1910
OSHA 10-hour Training Program
for General Industry provides training for workers and employers on recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in workplaces in general industry. The program also provides information regarding workers' rights, employer responsibilities, and the complaint process. Through this training, OSHA helps to ensure that workers are more knowledgeable about workplace hazards and their rights.
Who Should Take This Course?
Workmen, Foremen, Job supervisors, Inspectors involved in general industry activities
- Introduction to OSHA
- Electrical safety
- Walking and working surfaces, Exit routes
- Emergency action plans, Fire protection
- Materials handling/back injury prevention
- Flammable and combustible liquids
- Personal protective equipment
- Machine guarding
- Hazard communication
- Blood-borne pathogens
- Fall protection